Good customer service is essential in order to success running a business; there’s nothing high-tech concerning helping customers acquire exactly what these people need. But technological innovation can make the procedure easier and more efficient.
For many small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) pays dividends inside more ways than one. Not merely may technology help businesses establish a corporate identity and lower the cost of doing business, it can also aid level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Impartial Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, founded in 2004, recognizes smaller businesses that transfuse the spirit of innovation and utilize IT to improve typically the customer experience.
Believe big, win large
The winner should receive $30, 000 within technology and professional services from Dell; a Day with Dell program along with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, to be able to share best business practices; a long time regular membership to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. Nine other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year account to NFIB. fraaiwonen for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate legitimate spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit and customer relationship enlargement to health treatment, hospitality, residential property and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roofing Truss, L. D. C., a maker of engineered wood roof and floor trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Incorporation., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic goods.
• National Relationship of System Facilitators Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which often clients can trail service calls in addition to on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor L. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment brokers who provide analysis and analytical providers.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing services.
• TRS Professionals Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and construction management firm.