Good client service is essential in order to success in operation; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers get exactly what they will need. But Tenue de livre can make the process easier and more efficient.
For many small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) will pay dividends within more ways than one. Not only may technology help companies establish a corporate identity and lower the expense of doing business, that can also help level the playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Self-employed Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, established in 2004, respects small businesses that transfuse the spirit regarding innovation and apply IT to improve the particular customer experience.
Consider big, win large
The winner should receive $30, 000 inside technology and expert services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program along with Dell executives, which includes Michael Dell, to share best enterprise practices; a lifetime account to NFIB; and other prizes. Eight other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year account to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship improvement to health care, hospitality, residential home and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roofing Truss, L. D. C., a maker of engineered wood made roof and floor trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops and manufactures electronic items.
• National Association of System Facilitators Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based consumer portal through which often clients can monitor service calls plus on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment lenders who provide study and analytical providers.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and structure management firm.